Thursday, November 27, 2008

Happy Thanksgiving!!

I hope that everyone is enjoying their Thanksgiving!



Thanksgiving MySpace Graphics







Thanksgiving MySpace Graphics



I give Thanks to all my friends, family, kids, parents, grandparents, my job, JCs job, our health and so much more!

4 comments:

The Romero-Schroeder said...

Happy thanksgiving to you

Jen said...

I hope you had a good Thanksgiving! I could never thank you enough for being there for us during this time & helping out with Emma yesterday. You are the best friend anyone could ever have & I just don't know what I'd do without you! Thank you so much for everything!

Sugar Boogers & Tantrums said...

Happy Thanksgiving to you too Christy. Please let Jen know that I'm praying for her and her family and give her a hug for me. Have a good night

Deanna said...

Happy Thanksgiving back to you...even though I'm a day late!!!