This is one of my favorites! The girls loved to sit in their rockers and just watch out the window. Now that they are older, they have learned how to climb in the picture window and watch the traffic...
check out who else is playing along at Candid Carrie!

7 comments:
LOVE the ones of them in the window! That is a priceless picture!!
awww...look at them lil' sweeties!! They are soo cute in their chairs!!!
I love it that they climb in the window... let's just hope for no more tumbles! They're adorable!
soo cute.. wow, where will they be next?
awe! I love the one of them in the rockers!
I remember when you originally showed us that pic of the girls at the window in the rocking chairs. I loved it then and I love it now! Gorgeous pic!
I can just see them sitting in little rocking chairs by the window when they are little old women :)
Post a Comment